All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing and faxed to: Executive Director, Schools of Banking, (402) 474-2148; or mailed to: Executive Director, Schools of Banking, PO Box 80008, Lincoln, NE, 68501-0008 Refunds will be granted according to the following policy:
- Any registrant not accepted into a School due to failure to meet prerequisites, will be refunded the entire enrollment fee.
- Requests for withdrawal prior to the enrollment deadline of the School may require payment of a $50 processing fee to cover staff time, postage and duplication expenses incurred.
- Registrants withdrawing one business day after the enrollment deadline through eleven business days prior to the School may be charged a cancellation fee of 25% of the no housing fee for that School.
- Registrants withdrawing within ten business days prior to the School may forfeit the entire enrollment fee.
- Advanced School of Banking - Year 2 students withdrawing from the School after the enrollment deadline will be subject to the same refund policy detailed above plus they must reimburse Schools of Banking for the cost of interim assignments graded and the cost of interim assignment materials already forwarded to the applicant.
- Cases where individuals are withdrawing due to personal emergency will be considered on a case by case basis by the Schools of Banking Executive Director. At a minimum, expenses incurred by Schools of Banking up to the point of cancellation should be reimbursed by the bank.